Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Needs to Be Done - Feb 20, 2008 - Umbral Bawn

2 posters

Go down

What Needs to Be Done - Feb 20, 2008 - Umbral Bawn Empty What Needs to Be Done - Feb 20, 2008 - Umbral Bawn

Post  Mouse Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:00 am

Carry - Crinos

Carry raised her nose to the air, drawing in a deep breath before continuing to tread along the edges of the bawn. A love spirit wafted by, giggling softly and tickles Carry's nose.

Carry sneezes, sending the love spirit flipping head over heels, the little thing giggling the entire way. The crinos Garou lets out a gutteral chuckle before continuing her rounds, the little Rat jaggling that was always with her scurrying around her furry feet, squeaking.

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What Needs to Be Done - Feb 20, 2008 - Umbral Bawn Empty Re: What Needs to Be Done - Feb 20, 2008 - Umbral Bawn

Post  Schwibby Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:24 am

"Bless you," called out a small set of legs from a tree branch above Carry.
Schwibby
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Back to top Go down

What Needs to Be Done - Feb 20, 2008 - Umbral Bawn Empty Re: What Needs to Be Done - Feb 20, 2008 - Umbral Bawn

Post  Mouse Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:27 am

Carry turned, the movement scattering the other love spirits that had settled around her like dominos, all of them giggling madly as they floated away. She look up, noting the legs, and following them up to who they belong to.

<<Hello Tarynn.>> she growls out in the Garou tongue. <<I wanted to talk to you actually.>>

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwibby Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 am

Tarynn jumped down from the tree trying to land as gracefully as possible.

"Oh? What ever it is I didn't do it."
Schwibby
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:31 am

Carry began to shrink, skin and clothes melting out of her fur until she stood in her homid form. "I actually wanted to see what you thought of starting a permanent Rat Pack. Speaks of Mist is wanting us to group together, and I figure there are enough of us Gnawers to make a decent pack."

She smiles. "If we do, will you be my beta?"

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwibby Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:36 am

Tarynn paused for a moment, tilting her head to the side and scrunching up her face in thought. "Hmm, well we're already in a temporary pack and that seems to work pretty well, so I don't see why not. But beta? Me? I'm just a claith, do think that would be a good idea?
Schwibby
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:38 am

"We achieved that pack's purpose, and so it's no longer a pack." Carry reminded her, and then smiled.

"I was the alpha of the old Rat Pack as a Cliath Tarynn. Oh the adventures we had together, me and those two Glasswalkers!"

Her face fell slightly. "They died honorable deaths...fighting the Wyrm, as any good Garou should..."

The jaggling gripped Carry's raggedy pants and scurried up to her shoulder to snuffle her ear and lick her cheek.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwibby Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:43 am

Tarynn smiled sheepishly, "True, but it still worked pretty well."

She reached out and hand and stroked the little jaggling behind it's ears.

"I guess if you think I can do it, then I will. I'll be your beta."
Schwibby
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:46 am

Carry remains looking at her feet for a moment longer, and then gives a sharp nod, and looks up at Tarynn. "You will do a fine job I think." she says.

The jaggling tilted its head into the scratching, and then eaped from Carry's shoulder to Tarynn's arm, scurring up to pick through her hair.

Meanwhile, the love spirits had started to waft around Carry again, giggling and tickling her, leaving trails of mist curling around her arms and torso.. Carry stood there, as if she had grown far too used to the attention from them.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwibby Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:59 am

"It's a deal then."

Tarynn giggled as the jaggling scrurried up her. "Does he have a name?"
Schwibby
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:02 am

Carry grins, reaching a hang up to absentmindedly sweep a love spirit out of her face. "I just call him Nagen. It means Nibble in german."

Nagen rose up onto his hind legs, sniffing at a love spirit that had floated by him, before leaping from Tarynn's shoulder to Carry's shirt, digging his claws in and hanging there.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down