Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coyote Pack meeting.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Coyote Pack meeting.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyote Pack meeting.

Post  Happy Thu May 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Liam looks at both of them for a minute before taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. "Well here goes nothing." He shifts to his breed form, and before them sits a red and brown coyote. takes a second and then hops upon the chair next to them.
Happy
Happy

http://www.myspace.com/navaldrummerboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Thu May 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Alli looks over his form, her expression changing from expectant to a mixture of surprise and confusion. She stares at a moment before slightly shaking her head and smiling. "I know that other changing breeds exist, but it surprises me every time I see one," she says quietly, almost to herself.

Last edited by Nox on Thu May 16, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  mars_hackworth Thu May 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Whispers sits frozen as the coyote form hops up on the chair. A small noise starts in the back of her throat a moment before she falls straight out of her chair.
"Oh good heavens," is heard whispered from the floor.

mars_hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post  Happy Thu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm

The coyote cocks his head sideways to look at Whispers on the ground, and he says(in Garou). "Are you ok down there?"
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  mars_hackworth Thu May 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Climbing quickly up from the floor as though she had just left to tie her shoe, Whispers shakes her head. "I'm good, Liam. You uh...certainly pulled one over on me, a good one." Chuckling she shoves a forkful of cake into her mouth, chewing it about halfway before speaking around it.
Looking her alpha in the eye, "This certainly makes a few things make more sense. I had been told Nuwisha still existed somewhere but I never expected to see one, let alone join packs with one." She reaches over and places a hand on Alli's shoulder. "I for one am glad to have the pleasure of current company."
Beaming at them both with a sparkle in her eye, she then focuses on her cake again, polishing it off in a few bites.

mars_hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post  Happy Thu May 16, 2013 11:27 pm

"I am glad you are both as excepting as you are. I mean this is a Unity Caern, but you can never be sure." He pauses a second, before returning glances to them both. "I have great feelings about this pack and the two of you. We shall do amazing things, here." He raises a drink to them both. "To coyote pack, May the sound of happy music, and the lilt of Irish laughter, fill your heart with gladness, that stays forever after."
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  mars_hackworth Thu May 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Lifting her drink, Whispers replies loudly, "Forever after! To the Coyote pack!"
She holds her glass out for cheers.

mars_hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Thu May 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Alli smiles and clinks glasses with her pack mates, then takes a healthy swig of her drink afterward. She sits quiet a moment, a thoughtful look on her face, then laughs. "No wonder you were so eager to make a pack under Coyote. Explains why he laughed the way he did when you told him."

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Happy Thu May 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Liam cheers and then finishes his glass. "I feel a coyote pack will do well here."
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2