Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downtown meeting

2 posters

Go down

Downtown meeting Empty Downtown meeting

Post  Vash Mon May 18, 2009 5:42 pm

"Tonight's a good night." The man draped in a blood red coat whispered to himself. "What was that?" Another figure asked behind him. "Nothing Siren." The man said as he turned around to face the five men and women that he stood with as they waited in an ally-way in downtown Louisville. "Now go my pack. And make sure I am kept free of prying eyes tonight from the denizens of our world." The man ordered with an accentuation snap of his hand. And with that the group scattered.

He sat and breathed deeply, taking in the scent of the city and all of it's people. Quickly he filtered the smells out until he found his prey for the night. "There you are." He stated to no one as he stepped out of the ally. He held nothing back as he made his exit. The result was slow at first, as people turned as if they sensed something horrible had appeared. He saw their faces blank in confusion as the felt the irrational feeling creep up their spines and stay there. And suddenly as the man took his first decisive step towards the direction he was heading, people broke the scared cattle as they irrationally ran from him, in a near delerium like state. He smiled at this. 'And they call this a curse." He muttered as he stalked towards his destination. Which was conveniently right around the corner. The crowd running was to get the attention of his target, but a being like him could only walk openly so far before true power-players of the world started to get calls about a citywide disturbance moving though the city.

Looking forward he locked eyes with young man that looked not much older than he looked. He kept his gazed focused as he made he way closer to him.

Vash

Back to top Go down

Downtown meeting Empty Re: Downtown meeting

Post  DerekCase Mon May 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Sensing intuitively the rage broiling over in this strange young man, Devon grinned, "Impressively horrible effect there, my friend." Then as soon as everyone was out of hearing range. "I'm Devon Carter, Paces-the-Car, Glasswalker, Ahroun, Homid." He puts out his hand not realizing the immensity of his danger.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Vash Mon May 18, 2009 11:00 pm

"Thats a stupid name." He said with a sneer as he extended his hand "Vincent. Ahroun, Homid, Ronin of the Glasswalkers." He said smiling. And I think that you an me need have to have a chat.

Vash

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Tue May 19, 2009 2:30 pm

Devon's grin never falters. "I happen to like my name very much, Ronin, and why should I talk to you, a tribeless one?"
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Vash Tue May 19, 2009 6:14 pm

"I wasn't giving you a choice in the matter. But if you insist on me giving you a reason." He said as his left hand reflexivly opened and closed. "Then I could simply state to refuse you would be a hypocrite, you have a tribeless one in your pack. Or are you going to need something a big more concrete." He said as he smiled, letting a large fang protrude.

Vash

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Wed May 20, 2009 1:13 am

Devon raised an eyebrow, "So you can mix morph, big whup, and Ronin is not the same as lacking a tribe. Yours literally didn't want you. An entire host of the Garou, one of the more lenient sections, completely abandoned the idea of your very existence. So... how goes it? And fuck the Glasswalkers."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Vash Wed May 20, 2009 6:13 am

"Mix morph? Oh no. This is not some gift that graceful Gaia has bestowed upon me. This is a side effect of something far more... You know what. This is starting to get boring." He said as he narrowed his eyes as he stalked forward towards Devon as he froze him in his tracks to keep him from fleeing. "Let me show you instead." He said as he brought up the memories of that night when Gaia forsook him. He then forced those memories upon him so he could experience it as if he were him. After that he then forced the image of Scarlet over himself to make a mental comparison as well as forcing in some comparisons of just how similar some of their aspects were to drive the point home.

The whole event took only a few seconds but the shock of such an intrusion was enough time to close the gap so that the gesture of placing his hand on where his pulse should be was a completely empty gesture.

"After a certain point any tribe is obligated to separate themselves from you. And so far it's going as well as can be expected. And..." He faded off as his eyes shot open while he dashed, quicker than any eye could follow behind Devon. "Have some more respect for your tribe." He said as he snapped around and slammed his fist into the center of his spine with enough force to feel it shatter and send him flying across the street.

Vincent met him before he landed as he held him by his collar. "Good, I see you do your kind some service by not dying." He said as he called upon Devon's own body to mend the normally fatal wound.

"So how about that talk." He said smiling.

Vash

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Wed May 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Devon's grin fell into a grimace. He straightened out, his spine cracking as it slipped back into place. "Ow. My spine." Devon smiled again. "How's about you put me down big guy? I've really got better places to be than in the abysmal jaws of a self-hating lunatic."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Vash Thu May 21, 2009 8:29 am

Vincent narrowed his eyes as he stared into Devons thoughts. "You know. The more I deal with you mortals, the more I realize I can't just talk to you. I have to force my way though everything." He said gripped his collar tigher. "Now. You and I are going to sit down and have a little chat." He said forcing the command in. "Right this way." He said raising his hand as he gripped the fabric of the gauntlet before he tore it. "Right this way." He said stepping in. He lead him shortly though the prenumbra until they reached a small little pocket realm.

"Now lets have that talk." He said.

Vash

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Thu May 21, 2009 9:17 am

Devon followed mindlessly until he actually sat, at which point he shrugged his shoulders and shook off the daze. "What do you want with my pack?" He asked, raising one eyebrow.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Vash Fri May 22, 2009 6:54 am

"I want your pack to thrive!" Vincent said standing up with a grin on his face. "I want my son Scarlet to find his path in this life, and I want to make sure his leader, you, are one fit for the role." He said smiling. "I have stared into your mind, felt your resolve, seen and tasted your soul. And you are fit to lead and my doubts are set to rest. All I ask of you is that you give him the protection any good Alpha would, and be a friend to him. For I believe you two will surely become good packmate's."

"Oh..." Vincent stated almost as an after thought. "Tell my old friend Darien that Pack Wolvesbane roams once again." He finished with a gesture motioning that Devon could ask questions.

Vash

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Fri May 22, 2009 3:29 pm

After a short, awkward pause in which Devon mulled over everything he had heard and everything that had happened in the past five minutes, he took a moment to regain his composure and asked,

"You wanna go get some nachos? I'm starving."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down