Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chasing the Meaning - February 8th - Downtown Louisville

2 posters

Go down

Chasing the Meaning - February 8th - Downtown Louisville Empty Chasing the Meaning - February 8th - Downtown Louisville

Post  DerekCase Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Running through the endless blandness of the penumbra at full speed as he had been for nearly an hour, Darien suddenly stopped as he came upon a large group of buildings old enough to exist here. Shifting up to human in a split second, he steps sideways just as quickly. As conspicuous as he was standing there even in a dead end of town like this one, Fights was forced to hurry. Passing a blocks worth of abandoned buildings, Darien found what he was looking for. Looking around for a moment, he stepped directly through a brickwall into a luxuriously fashioned foyer. Pausing for a moment to adjust, Darien walked through the image to another of a sterile, perfectly ordered laboratory in which stood several very surprised man. Growling, he continued forward passed the image into one of in one of an arms base, very militaristic. Several armed guards stepped forward, obviously drones by their scent. There was none, not any at all. Still Darien didn't push the issue and instead addressed the small shriveled old man behind them.
"Jerry. I'm in need of a weapon." Darien said, keeping as much of his usual swagger from is voice as possible.

The small man, look up for a moment before shifting to an better version of himself, a larger, younger man. "Ah, Darien Gray. It's been a while. Didn't I shoot you last time?" The man said grinning, his right hand trying desperately to be subtle as it reached behind his back.

"Yes, yes, you did." Darien growled, "and the only reasons you're still alive line the walls right now. I need two of them."

The man's smile grew obscenely large, ear to ear, before raising a pistol that looked as if it had come from a star trek episode. Darien didn't flinch. Instead, he released a pulse of energy from his body. The three drones dropped to the ground and a useless clicking noise came from his gun.

Stepping over the paralyzed drones, Darien shifted up to Glabro and grinned a mouth full of fangs. "If you'd like to be able to use any of this tech ever again, you will sell to me what it is that I'm looking for."

Sitting down, the man stared dumbfounded at the bodies on the floor. "What are you looking for?" He sighed.

"That's better." He looked around at the thousands of strange looking pieces of tech on the wall. "I need something that will leave no trace of a building. Also, a need something that will keep me from being seen."

Jerry stood slowly and taking two things from the wall. "This one at least is a common request. It took me seven months to find that interdimensional spacebag you were looking for. Look, this square one will atomize one half mile of space without causing any damage to anything outside of it. And this small one is a cloaking device, though you'll have to keep quiet on your own. I can't promise the smell won't give you away. I'll be needing six million."

"Alright." Darien said before causing his fullblade to materialize in his hand, piercing the man's chest and decapitating the three drones before Jerry even managed to look up. "I fucking hate you technocratic bastards. I paid you last time. Watch who you try to rip off."

Shifting up to Crinos, he sped through the room, stuffing every single weapon on the walls into a pocket in behind his right ear. Looking around at the now bare space one last time, he disappeared from the room.

He reappeared in his mansion, standing before a very sharp dressed fostern. "Sam, would mind looking through this for me. Find out what these things do."

Sam taking the small round whole in space, smiled. "Absolutely, just tell that woman to stop asking me to blow up shit in the backyard."

Darien smiled and disappeared again, holding onto two brand new weapons and another bastard namer's blood on his weapon.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Chasing the Meaning - February 8th - Downtown Louisville Empty Re: Chasing the Meaning - February 8th - Downtown Louisville

Post  Mr Speaks Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:03 am

A thin man, non-descript man stands across the street from the first set of buildings. He was of light brown-yellow skin.

"You hop about from place to place as you wish little Garou, but watch your place. Step out of line, and stop doing your job and you will be cut short."

He grinned evilly then disappears.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Chasing the Meaning - February 8th - Downtown Louisville Empty Re: Chasing the Meaning - February 8th - Downtown Louisville

Post  DerekCase Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Black Spiral gathering One hour west of shively

Appearing in the midst of more than a dozen black spiral dancers, all malformed, hideous, in crinos and very surprised, Darien grinned and said in his most sarcastic tone, "How's it feel to know your own creator no longer wants you and your new one does not care?"

The ensuing battle lasted less than half a minute before all but one of the spirals was in pieces on the floor. That one was having his bones broken again and again under Darien's foot. (snarl of the predator) With a growl of hate greater than even the wyrm is capable, the spiral shit himself and mewled helplessly. Taking a step back from the sickeningly pathetic creature, Darien grinned.
"If you don't want me to carry this on for the next few weeks, you're going to tell me where I can find your nearest anchorhead."
of course it didn't know. crunch. crunch.
"I'll put it more simply, then. Where is the nearest hive?"

Crunch. Crunch. CRUNCH
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down