Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left out - Monday, April 6th - Caern

2 posters

Go down

Left out - Monday, April 6th - Caern Empty Left out - Monday, April 6th - Caern

Post  DerekCase Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Devon in lupus ran after the six wolves that had apparently formed a pack since Darien began releasing them in Cherokee park. They were obviously not going to welcome him, but he'd try just the same. After several hours of chasing and being growled away, Devon gave up and sat down defeated under a particularly large tree next to the tennis courts. In lupus, he curled up and sighed.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Left out - Monday, April 6th - Caern Empty Re: Left out - Monday, April 6th - Caern

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Eli runs back and forth on the tennis court. Starting at one fence then running to the net jumping over, turning and mid air so that his back is parellel to the net, then twisting and landing on his feet. He runs touches the opposite fence and repeats.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Left out - Monday, April 6th - Caern Empty Re: Left out - Monday, April 6th - Caern

Post  DerekCase Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:03 am

Devon lifts his head, sniffs and snorts at the pungent smell of sweat and the distant smell of animal musk, then lays his head back down forlorn.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 am

Eli runs back over to the fence as a small breeze carries Devon's scent to him. Eli stops.

"Devon?"
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:31 am

Devon's ears perk up.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:59 am

"What's up? I never seen you in Lupus before, well when your not traveling."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:05 am

In a shambling lupus, "I like it. It is pleasant."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:43 am

Eli quickly vaults over the fence, it creaking under his weight, "Yea... I tend to avoid it."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:01 am

"You smell like ass." Devon said, slowly shifting up to hispo. "That's the only thing I don't like about lupus."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:10 am

"Really now? Most Lupus would like that I guess," He laughs.

He sits down, pulling his dedicated clothing into him, then letting them back out.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:33 am

Shifting up to crinos, "I wonder if Speaks'll let us just pick a house here. I've had my eye on that one." He says, pointing with one clawed finger to a house on a hill.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:38 am

"Darien said something about buying the houses, didn't he? Speaks I don't know about, I think he'll probably just keep sleeping in the woods."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:14 am

Devon shifted to glabro, happy to speak english again. "You wanna knock and see if anyone's home?"
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 am

Eli raises an eyebrow, "You want to just go and knock on a random persons door? What would we say?"
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:34 am

Devon finishes shifting to homid, his clothes sink down to his new size. "I guess something stupid like, 'Have you accepted Jesus Christ into your lives?'"
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:44 am

Eli snorts, "Ok, sure why not."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:47 am

Devon stands, dusts himself off, and starts walking with Eli west to the house on the hill.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:58 am

Right before they reach they house they come to a large chain link electrified fence that temporarily rings the park, until a concete fence can be finished. Eli starts running and jumps up onto the fence.

His body locks up and his eyes bulge slightly but he keeps climbing, he get up and over the fence then drops down onto the other side. The slices over his arms and chest already healed.

He waits and looks at Devon.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:41 am

"What's up with the fence?" Devon asks as he vaults most of the way over it and climbs the rest with ease, hardly seeming to notice that it's electrified.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:28 am

"The government and surrounding homes demanded it be put up after a wolf came near to mauling a child. Apparently the animals in here are a safety hazard." Eli shrugs then turns to the house.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down