Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't seem to Get it - Cherokee Caern - March 09

3 posters

Go down

Can't seem to Get it - Cherokee Caern - March 09 Empty Can't seem to Get it - Cherokee Caern - March 09

Post  DerekCase Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:16 am

Umbra

Darien's clothes fade into him when he shifts. He adjusts to the chill as he paces around the caern looking for Speaks. His head down as he growls to himself in Garou, "You'd think they were deliberately trying to kill themselves."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Can't seem to Get it - Cherokee Caern - March 09 Empty Re: Can't seem to Get it - Cherokee Caern - March 09

Post  Mouse Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:47 pm

As Darien looks around the caern, he eventually comes across Carry, in her crinos form, leaning against a rock. By the looks of it, she's asleep.

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Can't seem to Get it - Cherokee Caern - March 09 Empty Re: Can't seem to Get it - Cherokee Caern - March 09

Post  DerekCase Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:47 am

Darien looks down at her, and kicks her roughly to wake her up. "Up, you. We need to talk."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:13 am

Carry jerks awake, rubbing her side where she was kicked. "What the hell was that for...?" she asks, not seeing who it was who woke her up yet.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:30 am

"Disobeying a direct order from an elder." Darien snarled as he lifted her up by the skin on the back of her neck. "Care to explain why?"
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:38 am

Carry blinks at the Get who is now holding her in the air. "Ohh...it's you..." she says softly, ducking her head. "I...yea...got nothing to say about that..."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:40 am

"Really?!" Darien growls and flips Carry upside-down roughly so that he was holding her by the claw of her big toe. "You have nothing to say about how you deliberately endangered the lives of your septmates and in doing so, your caern?!" He accented the word caern by knocking her head on a rock.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:41 am

Carry yelps, and then snarls, unconsciously slashing out at Darien's legs with one claw, and covering her head with the other. "Damn it! It got us valuable information, didn't it?!" she growls loudly.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:47 am

Darien held her at arms length, still by the claw and twitched his wrist breaking her toe. "I'm sure your tone would be different had it been a trap. You could have led the claiths to their doom, uselessly. Were you a Get you'd spend the next month without skin!" He yelled.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:50 am

"But I'm not a Get!" Carry yelps as she hears the bone in her toe pop. I'm a fucking Bone Gnawer, and we do we have to to get things done!" She rocks, using her upper body strength to heave herself up and grab onto Darien's wrist with her hands, so she wasn't hanging upside down. "Fourty million different things could have happened, but they didn't. I've already faced the loss of renown, and the very good possibility that I won't get the sept position that I petitioned Speaks of Mist for. Do you have to humiliate me too?"

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:53 am

"Yes." Darien said finally, snapping clear off her big toe and slamming her into the ground. "And know," He growled softly as he pinned her by the throat, "if ever you put my sept in danger again, that will be the last thing you do." He let go and stepped back, the toe between finger and thumb. "I'm keeping this as a reminder."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:56 am

Carry looks up at Darien, her eyes glinting angrily She opens her mouth to retort, but then slams her muzzle shut, and instead concentrates on ignoring her now bleeding toe.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:57 am

Darien turned and continued his search for Speaks.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:52 am

He'll find Speaks meditating north of Barret Hill.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:37 am

Darien stops just short of Speaks, toe in hand and takes a seat. So as not to interrupt his meditation, Darien pulls out some of his fur and hair and winds it into a cord. Then he flays and meats the toe and ties it to the cord, a new necklace that he places around his neck. Five minutes after sitting, Darien clears his throat to get Speaks's attention.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:44 am

Speaks turn to look at Darien. He nods his head in a greeting.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Darien bows his head respectfully before clearing his throat. "Michael may not be a threat, but I still feel it would be an affront to Gaia to allow a name-breaker to a caern. Though, if you feel that we can trust him, I will trust in your wisdom. I won't cause him any harm and see to it that none comes to such an ally." Darien said quickly, wanting to get across everything he wanted to say at once. "But as much as I hate harming any member of my sept in anger, if any of them put the sept in danger again, my punishments will be much more severe."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:50 am

"I don't know what to do with the mage. The risk of having a Caern defiled is new to me. The Gurahl don't have Caern's. Thus we don't have things to be defiled. But, I've asked about, and what the man claimed was true, I heard many mentionings of Dreamspeakers and something about ecstacy. It seems that there are mages who help Caerns. And if he's a kinfolk, perhaps he could be trusted a bit. I'm not sure."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down