Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Damn Ragabash...... - March 24th

+6
DerekCase
Bete Orasmyn
Mouse
Kingrex
cmiranda123
Mr Speaks
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Another Damn Ragabash...... - March 24th - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Damn Ragabash...... - March 24th

Post  DerekCase Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:15 pm

As Edith walks, following Carry, a little voice inside her, maybe her conscience says, *only to edith's ears* "I don't see why we so easily trust them. They could be trying to tear apart our caern. So many strangers at once, and this one even violated our litany claiming they do it differently. Why do we trust them?"
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Another Damn Ragabash...... - March 24th - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Damn Ragabash...... - March 24th

Post  Happy Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Windy sitting on the ground stands up and walks over by Darion. He tilts his sunglasses down and sizes up the newcomer.
Happy
Happy

http://www.myspace.com/navaldrummerboy

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Jame comes walking up seeing the group he stops a bit away raising an eyebrow. His third eye is hidden under a bandana and thankfully he is wearing an eyepatch today

James
Two by four

Back to top Go down

Post  Rico the iron wolf Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Dropping out of the trees, Rico as always making a dramatic entrance, after watching the events transgress. Comes down to greet this new comer. And joins James by his side.
Rico the iron wolf
Rico the iron wolf
The Spandex Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Kegas Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Ray looks up from his laptop extremely startled, as Rico lands on the ground out of the tree he was sitting under. "AAAH! Get off of those!!" He swats at Rico's leg, shooing him off at the stack of papers carefully held down by a flat rock. "We're never going to get any endorsements with your damn footprints all over the paperwork." He shuffles them back in order and dusts them off. Looking up for the first time in probably quite a while, he notices the crowd that has gathered.

".....Some kinda party?"
Kegas
Kegas

Back to top Go down

Post  Rico the iron wolf Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:03 pm

looking down at what he has landed on he steps off the paper. "Oh! Sorry Ray."
Rico the iron wolf
Rico the iron wolf
The Spandex Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Carry glances over to Rico and Ray, a big, furry eyebrow raising slightly. Then, she looks over to Darien.

<<This is Elliot.>> she growls to the beta. <<He said he's here to see you.>>

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Darien looks at Elliot firmly then breaks into a grin. "AH! Is it another challenge? We'd be absolutely thrilled to put another caern in it's place."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Happy Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Windy with a big smile on his face, pushes his sunglasses back onto his face then looks at the stranger and says "Another challenge that would be outstanding, I love proving our dominance!"
Happy
Happy

http://www.myspace.com/navaldrummerboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Carry chuckles. <<He's from the Gaiahertz caern, he says.>>

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Bete Orasmyn Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:10 am

Jumping from all of the commotion, Bete whirls around and hisses, her eyes bright and blazing. Upon realizing whom it was, she settles down and nods to Carry in a hello.
Bete Orasmyn
Bete Orasmyn
Furball

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:11 am

"No challenge. I'm just here to join."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Bete Orasmyn Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:35 am

Bete stretches and shifts to her homid form. "Hi there. I'm Bete and it's a pleasure to meet you," she says extending her hand.
Bete Orasmyn
Bete Orasmyn
Furball

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:40 am

He smiles at her and then reaches out and takes her hand.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Bete Orasmyn Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:50 am

Bete smiles warmly as she shakes his hand. "I don't believe I caught your name though," she says with a small giggle.
Bete Orasmyn
Bete Orasmyn
Furball

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:52 am

"My name is Elliot."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:01 am

Carry smiles, and shifts down to her homid form. She reaches behind her, pulling out her guitar, and opens it. Settling down, she tunes the guitar, and then begins to play, her voice joining in softly.

((Alright, I passed a performance challenge, and she has enchanting voice. So, she plays really good, and her voice is really pretty! XD Also, if you're curious, here's the song she's playing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YctW8QUhyU0))

"Pain from pearls - hey little girl, how much have you grown?
Pain from pearls - hey little girl, flowers for the ones you've known.

Are you on fire from the years?
What would you give for your kid fears?

Secret staircase, running high.
You had a hiding place.
Secret staircase, running low, but they all know, now you're inside.

Your kid fears...

Skipping stones, we know the price now, and any sin will do.
How much further, if you can spin?
How much further, if you are smooth?

What would replace the rent with the stars above?
Replace the need with love.
Replace the anger with the tide.
Replace the ones, the ones, the ones, that you love.
Ah...the ones that you love.

Are you on fire from all the years?
Hold on now...

Are you on fire from all the years, and what would you give for your kid fears?

What would you give for you kid fears?
what would you give for your kid fears?
Your kid fears...

Hey kids...hold on..."

She holds the last chord for a moment, and then stops, just holding her guitar close and staring into the fire.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Bete Orasmyn Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:07 am

"Well glad to meet you Elliot. I see you've met several people already." Bete sits down and listens to Carry sing. She says,"Wow, Carry, that was...I don't know how to describe it..." Bete looks up at Elliot and asks, "You wanna sit and chat for a bit?"
Bete Orasmyn
Bete Orasmyn
Furball

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:10 am

Carry doesn't say anything at first. She just stares into the fire, watching the spirit shift and move as it chattered hyperly. Then, she snaps out of it.

"Thanks Bete. It's one of my favorite songs to play."

As they talk, a raven with bright red tail feathers lands on a nearby log, chattering at the fire spirit. The fire spirit chatters back, and the corvid shifts to Rhia and grins. The ground around her is now scorched and black. "The spirit says you guys got all sad and somber. It wants you to be happy!"

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Bete Orasmyn Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:15 am

Bete smiles sadly at the girl. "It's kinda hard right now...at least for me," she says softly, laying down on her stomache and staring into the fire once again, her eyes glistening with unshed tears.
Bete Orasmyn
Bete Orasmyn
Furball

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:16 am

Rhia hops up, skipping over to Bete and sitting down next to her. "I'm sorry about your teacher Bete..."

Carry shakes her head slightly, and packs up her guitar, letting it assimilate back into her body. "I'm gonna go for a walk..." she says, and shifts down to lupus, running towards the trees.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Bete Orasmyn Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:26 am

She sniffles and wipes her eyes. "Be careful Carry! I don't want you to get hurt or anything," she says to the wolf. Bete then turns to Rhia and hugs her. "Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault or mine. I'm just glad that she lived a good life, or at least as much as I know of it was good."
Bete Orasmyn
Bete Orasmyn
Furball

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:31 am

Rhia returns the hug, glancing over to Elliot for a moment, before bringing her attention back to Bete.

"I'm sure she left a good life." Rhia assures.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Bete Orasmyn Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:42 am

Bete nods in agreement, then looks up at Elliot. "Sorry 'bout that. Didn't mean to ignore you or anything."
Bete Orasmyn
Bete Orasmyn
Furball

Back to top Go down

Post  Rico the iron wolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:52 am

"Welcome Elliot, have you spoken with speaks yet?"
Rico the iron wolf
Rico the iron wolf
The Spandex Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next