Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Lost Friend - Camille's home

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Long Lost Friend - Camille's home - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Lost Friend - Camille's home

Post  mars_hackworth Sun May 05, 2013 11:09 pm

"Vampires? Potato farmers?" She shook her head as if to clear it. "That doesn't make any sense. And I don't smell!" She shook her head again, brushing off the topic. "So," Camille started again in a bright tone, "how long are you in town? I'm gonna be seeing more of you?"

mars_hackworth

Back to top Go down

Long Lost Friend - Camille's home - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Lost Friend - Camille's home

Post  Mr Speaks Sun May 05, 2013 11:22 pm

"Yes, potato farmers. Horribly dull people." He nods.

"Oh not anymore my dear, you're back to way you used to be, odd for an adult, but oh well."

He leans back and crosses his arms, "I live in the city, so I'm always around. Sometimes a bit busy, but it's mostly all free time. And I can be around whenever you need me," he says with a pleasant smile.

He stands and walks over to the window,
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  mars_hackworth Sun May 05, 2013 11:34 pm

"Let me ask you something John." Camille comes to look out the window with him. "Why did we become friends in the first place? I can't remember clearly, not that far back. I think it may have been in a glen near my house, I know I used to play there a lot in the clover and flowers. There was this um...my dad called it a gnome hole, a space under a tree just big enough for a little girl to crawl in and have a little space to play."
She wondered why she was answering her own question...It seemed like her memories of John and their playing were becoming more clear. It all seemed like a fantasy before, like remembering a dream. Now she was recalling the same moments but with more detail, more filler.

mars_hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Sun May 05, 2013 11:51 pm

"Well, you were a clever little kid, and we like to be around clever kids. Now you're a clever adult," he leans in a bit, "with secrets me thinks."

"But there was more, I remember that glen and one morn...." He trails off and stares out the window, his face goes tight and serious.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  mars_hackworth Mon May 06, 2013 1:15 am

"One morning what? Don't leave me hanging here. I'm interested in your take on anything here." Camille is feeling desperate, like he is about to decide not to tell her something...

The oven beeped, she moved to put the biscuits in. "Don't shut me out, I don't need friends with secrets. Besides, I'm baking for you, you owe me."

mars_hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon May 06, 2013 1:23 am

"One morning?" He steps back still looking at the window, "I must be leaving, it seems I've brought some company with me."

He grabs his cup and off the table and finishes it.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  mars_hackworth Mon May 06, 2013 2:09 am

"What? You led someone here? Who would be following you?"
Camille backed farther away from the window they had been looking out of. Her hand closes over a drawer handle under the counter, where she kept a handgun. Not that she needed it, but if someone broke in it'd be easier to explain a bullet wound in a body than what would be left if she went crinos on an intruder.
She listened harder, waiting for some answers from John or an indication of what was apparently waiting outside for them.

mars_hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon May 06, 2013 2:48 am

(sorry, didn't notice you had looked out the window)

"Oh, it won't bother you, only me."

He continues to stare out the window. A tall pale skin man stands outside. The man looks off, a smile just too wide, teeth just too sharp, arms just a bit too long. It's hard to look at him, he's only in the corner of your eye, trying to focus on him only makes it harder.

"I'm going to leave in a moment Camille. But don't you worry, I'll still be around and whenever you need me, just hold that coin there and call for me. I'll come."

John places the cup back on the table.

Last edited by Mr Speaks on Mon May 06, 2013 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Mon May 06, 2013 5:13 am

(llls, its the boogeyman.)
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  mars_hackworth Mon May 06, 2013 10:51 am

Camille relaxes a little. If he says it won't harm her, she has no reason not to believe him. Her hand falls from the drawer and she tracks the movement of John, obviously pondering the man outside. "You're being creeped by a real creepy dude John. How are you gonna get out without...y'know, how are you getting around him?"
By now she has given up on trying to pretend this was a normal meeting between two normal humans. He definitely knew there was something different about her, even if he didn't know what (and I don't smell funny, she thought indignantly). It wasn't hard for her to see, either, that he was something beyond human. Memories from childhood, combined with his transformation from weirdo to majestic friend, the mere fact that he could [i]smell[i/] that she is Garou (she assumes, since that is the only thing that has been different).
"Do you have a magic coin trick for that too John? I want you to be safe."

mars_hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon May 06, 2013 8:06 pm

"Magic trick? No, I was just thinking about running. So..... Have a lovely day," He smiles at her and winks.

He then shuts his eyes and seems to concentrate, he slowly fades away into a hazy figure. Then he walks through the wall and stands outside. The pale man starts to approach.

John quickly twirls in four circles and then hops up and over the house.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  mars_hackworth Mon May 06, 2013 9:12 pm

She closed her eyes and exited the kitchen blindly, not wanting to look out the window at the stalker again. Reaching out a hand to steer clear of walls, Camille headed into her bedroom and gracefully slid across the chamber to draw the curtains--eyes still squeezed shut.
I am a big strong wolf, she thinks to herself, but creepy is creepy...
She lays down in the dark and dozes off. She finds meadows and sunny days and silly nights.

mars_hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Wed May 08, 2013 8:20 am

(Test)
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2