Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rat Pack...?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rat Pack...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Rat Pack...?

Post  Nox Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:27 pm

At Carry's outburst, Alli flinched, staring at her wide-eyed as she spoke. Confused, she certainly was. Manipulated, perhaps not, but lied to? Had her uncle known about the existence of other changing breeds? She would have to ask him.

The Gurahl, the Bastet, the Corax, they all lived. What other races still existed? She had been told, had it drilled into her that the Garou were the best of them, the other races were inferior to them. She hadn't given that much credit to begin with, but now finding out that they were still a part of their world...

"Will I get to meet any of them?"

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Happy Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:42 pm

"Many of the elders are no longer here. Speaks, Darian, and Rhia are off adventuring and fighting. Rhia is really fast though, like crazy fast, so there is always a chance she might just show up one day."
Happy
Happy

http://www.myspace.com/navaldrummerboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Alli laughed. "Faster than Devon? That's hard to imagine. Is she a changing breed?"

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:54 pm

"Rhia is only fast hen she is in the air." Carry added, still staring at the fire. "She is a Corax, and she flies faster than the speed of sound."

((If you want Alli to meet Rhia, you should have us run into you on Returning Home))

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Alli almost said that it wasn't possible, but stopped. She was a Garou. She'd seen and done things that were supposed to be impossible, met beings that, until she had been formally introduced to the dark, strange, beautiful world that she had immersed herself in and become part of, we're only mentioned in story books.

She tilted her head a bit, brows furrowing, and then nodded. "Okay, I can accept that."

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Carry nods, smiling slightly at Alli. "With all these newcomers we are going to have to start forming packs again soon to keep everyone sorted. Have you thought at all about joining a pack Allison?"

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:47 am

Alli tilts her head to the side, taking on a thoughtful look.

"Not really, no. I was more concerned with becoming part of the sept than I was with joining a pack. Honestly, I thought that since there were so few of you, you were already a pack."

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:48 am

Carry shakes her head. "We were at one point, when there was more of us. We had a Rat pack, a Fenris pack, and a Bear pack. I've always kind of carried Rat as a personal totem, but I have shared her with others on multiple occasions." She pauses for a moment, thinking. "I have been thinking about the idea of restarting the Rat pack again. Would you be interested at all? Momma Rat is quite the generous partner, and I feel like your resourcefulness matches with her well."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2