Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crawling out of the Hole - Several hours after The heart of things

3 posters

Go down

Crawling out of the Hole - Several hours after The heart of things Empty Crawling out of the Hole - Several hours after The heart of things

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:17 pm

The dark-skinned man, Tahash, reappears at the Heart. Looking around at the emptiness he grins. He looks around, his eyes ignoring the trees.

He breathes in deeply. Then leaves the Heart.

He walks outwards into the Bawn, examining this "Fera sept"s Caern.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Crawling out of the Hole - Several hours after The heart of things Empty Re: Crawling out of the Hole - Several hours after The heart of things

Post  Mouse Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Rhia - Corvid

Rhia sits atop a log, preening her feathers.

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Crawling out of the Hole - Several hours after The heart of things Empty Re: Crawling out of the Hole - Several hours after The heart of things

Post  Nox Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Arien sat not far off on a low branch of a tree, watching Rhia when the man appeared. Another person she didn't know, but he was from this Caern. He had come from the Heart. Obvioulsy higher rank because of that. Time to make introductions again.

She slid off the branch and landed in a crouch, then stood and walked toward him. "Arien 'Persuasion-of-the-Ancients' James, Fianna Philodox, Cliath. I came here in regards to the call sent out, about the skinnings recently. You are a new face to me."

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:36 pm

He grins devilishly, though it only lasts a moment then quickly flashes away.

"Hello child."

(he did not introduce himself in return, a break of decorum)
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 pm

She frowns at his show of disrespect, but says nothing about it. It isn't really her Caern, after all, and not her place to correct an Elder. Despite how badly she might want to.

"A good night to wander. What brings you out here?"

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 pm

"I wass meeting with a friend, needed to make a point."

"Why are you so close to the Heart?"

Throughout all of this he is completely disregarding the raven.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Rhia looks up at the man as he talks to Arien. Stretching her wings she takes flight, landing on Arien's shoulder.

She settles her weight, fluffing her feathers, and stares at the man. Her beak opens and in perfect english she squawks (spending a gnosis to activate fetish...).

"Who are you stranger? I have not seen you here before."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:18 pm

"I am a guest. A friend of Darien's let's say."

He twirls a small dart made of some bone between his fingers while he talks.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Rhia squawks again. "I am Rhia "Flaming Pigskin" McGraven, Ales of the Corax. Who might you be?"

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:18 am

"The power it gives off is...comforting in a way. Strong."

Arien glanced at Rhia as she landed on her shoulder, but turned her attention quickly back to the male before them. A friend of Darien's? He should be around somewhere, she had seen him earlier.

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:25 am

"I am Tahash."

He looks around at the trees, and then back at them.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:27 am

"May I inquire as to your Tirbe, Moon, and Rank?"

Call her impatient, but she was getting fed up with his rudeness.

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:28 am

Rhia stares at the man with her beady raven eyes, and nods her agreement with Arien's statement.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:30 am

"Not right now I'm afraid, sorry."

He pulls out a phone and looks at the time, "Well then, I'd best be going. Musn't keep him waiting."

He starts to walk away.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:33 am

Arien glares in his direction and follows him.

"I would believe that if humans are capable of walking a speaking simultaneously, then a being such as you would be moreso."

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:35 am

Rhia flaps her wings, launching off of Arien's shoulder, and landing in front of Tahash. She shifts in an eruption of feathers and skin, until she stands before him in homid. Her hands immediately go to her hips, looking much like a disgruntled, bossy thirteen year old should.

"You know Darien, you say?" she repeats. "Does he know you are here, or have you just shown up without announcing yourself? The alpha has been on edge recently, and I doubt an unexpected person in the heart of the caern will make him feel any better."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:42 am

"Oh, I know Darien. And yes I announced myself, though they weren't pleased, completely."

He looks to Arien and meet's her eyes, "I'm sure that my choice of silence is completely acceptable, isn't it?"

(Melanie, your memory is now blurred. You will remember this encounter as something completely normal, he came spoke a moment with you and then left. Eh just another elder, wonder if he'll ever come back?)
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:09 am

Rhia looks at Tahash, her eyes narrowing.

"Why do you seem so...unwilling?" she asks, sounding more curious than anything.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down