Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masked Man - Park Gate

3 posters

Go down

Masked Man - Park Gate Empty Masked Man - Park Gate

Post  Mr Speaks Sun May 19, 2013 11:18 pm

A robed individual standing just short of seven feet tall and wearing a white porcelain mask, walks from out of the shadows nearby the gate. He walks up to the gate and places a hand on it. He lifts his head and lets out a loud Howl of Introduction.

(Your are under the effects of a gift if you approach, you may spend a willpower to resist, otherwise he appears to you as an undeniably important person. Certainly better the you.)

Last edited by Mr Speaks on Mon May 20, 2013 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Masked Man - Park Gate Empty Re: Masked Man - Park Gate

Post  Gh0st Mon May 20, 2013 8:45 am

Gh0st was nearby speaking with a wandering wind spirit and thus the first to the gate. He approached, taking the individual in as he came. His mind rushed.

Processing. Processing. Feelings do not match default settings. Feelings out of line. Override initiated. Presenting emotions to default parameters. (Wp spent.)

"Hello." Gh0st said from hos side of the gate. "How are you?"

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon May 20, 2013 10:29 am

"Quite well child. Tell me, is one named Darien about? Or perhaps a little thing named Rhia?" He states in a very non-distinct voice.

He takes his hand off the fence and slips his hands into his sleeves. Not an inch of skin is showing.

(Altered initial description, check back )
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Mon May 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Processing.

"There is no one designated Darien or Rhia at this location." He stated matter of factly, looking at the individual without blinking.

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon May 20, 2013 1:17 pm

The man is silent, evaluating the young wolf.

"No, this is not quite an acceptable answer. My sources certainly point me here. What of the bear, the alpha?"

"I need you to cooperate with me child, this is most important," the man says in the garou tongue.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon May 20, 2013 1:24 pm

((wp spent))

"You heard my friend, stranger. Rhia, Darien, and Speaks aren't here." Carry says as she approached from the woods behind Ghost, her arms full of firewood. She carefully puts her load of branches down before straightening to look at the man behind the gate again. "They haven't been for months and months. Your "sources" are wrong."

She pauses next to the Glasswalker, looking the masked man up and down. "Now, who are you?"

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Mon May 20, 2013 1:24 pm

"I am providing the answers to the questions you ask. It is beyond my ability to reshape reality to make the answers you seek true."

Processing.

"Our alpha is he who stands against the tide. I am unfamiliar with the designation bear."

Pause.

"Hello Carey. I was greeting this person. He exudes something that effects my emotional process. I have compensated for this alteration."

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon May 20, 2013 1:36 pm

(lee, it's not a concious effect. The willpower expenditure is a subconcious thing.)

"Who am I? I am in need of speaking with someone who can connect me to the bear wolf or raven. I know this is their caern. Just as I know you Carry," he states in garou.

His head turns to Ghost, "This one I do not know, he is new. But the others, Devon, and Eli. I know them. Now you may hide the truth to defend your friends, but now is not the time. Time is short and I must get in touch with the others. Pheonix is calling."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Mon May 20, 2013 1:42 pm

(I like to play Gh0sts internal processes as something he's aware of. It's more amusing that way.)

"I am Gh0st. I am a ghost. Thus you don't know me." The statement was matter of fact.

Processing.

"If those here wish to hide them, there is good reason for them to be hidden. They will not be unhidden until the reason has elapsed. Exception will not be made unless sufficient reason for exclusion to the security protocol has been given. Please provide relevant security clearance declaration or factors that warent breach of potential security measures."

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon May 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Carry continues to stare at the man behind the gate for a moment, pulling in a deep breath. She then slowly approaches the gate, and using the key looped around her neck, unlocked the deadbolt to let the man in. After he had entered, Carry relocked the gate.

"To be honest with you, I don't know how to get in touch with them. They disappeared several months ago to move on to larger battles, and left us here with the caern. They haven't been back since." she said, as she turned to face the man. "Now, answer my earlier question. Who are you?"

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon May 20, 2013 1:53 pm

"That's troubling. The bird then is the best option, do you have a method of contacting her?" He says, generally ignoring her question.

After a moment he seems to notice his breach in decorum, "I have been called a thousand names by a thousand people. Now I'm known as Drifting Leaf, I am a Metis. And not Garou," He says, still in fluent garou.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon May 20, 2013 1:55 pm

"If not a Garou, then what?" Carry asks. "I'd introduce myself, but it seems as if you already know who I am. I was unaware I was that infamous." she chuckles.

"As for getting a hold of Rhia, like I said, none of them left any way of getting a hold of them. We barely know where they are, and they haven't been here in months. If I could call them I would, but I can't really."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Mon May 20, 2013 2:06 pm

He tilted his head and looked at Carrey. "I believe he seems to be possessed of much information of that which can be known, though little about that which can't be known. It seems more likely that he knows you due to his breath of knowledge, not due to infamy." Processing. "I do not possess all factors, however, so this could be an incorrect statement."

"Hello Drifting Leaf. Metis. Not of the Garou."

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon May 20, 2013 2:13 pm

"Famous? No, not yet. but your time will come."

"I am one of Gaia's youngest, and as such secrecy is important to me But as a sign of unecessary respect, I will drop a veil."

(releases a gift that was previously activated)

The porcelain mask fades away while at the same time changing. The mouth bulges outwards, the eyes slant and lift. The nose drops and becomes one with the bulge. The bulge pushes to a point ending in a snout. The porcelain face is slender, fragile looking, but sly with pointed ears.

"Now, this alpha you mentioned, Tides. I know of him, we should take a walk and attempt to find him. I would wager he knows of a way or two to contact someone. Or perhaps do you know of any other Corax in the city? They may know a way, with their silly little tree parties."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon May 20, 2013 2:19 pm

Carry blinks as the man changes, her mouth working up and down. "A...fox?" Her jaw flexes once or twice more, before she just clamps her mouth shut and shakes her head. She raises a hand, gesturing the man to follow her, and then begins to walk towards the heart.

"There is another Corax here. He goes by Arcos. He's...interesting, but may be able to help you."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Mon May 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Processing. Information filled. Interjection unessisary. Following along for information gathering purposes.

Silence.

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon May 20, 2013 2:44 pm

(A note, only the mask changed, his physical shape is still a robed man roughly 6'7")

"There, that's a bit better. "

The man follows with a graceful stride. He takes a moment here and there to glance about, but otherwise seems very unconcerned with his surroundings.

"So these new children you have here, how's many have come recently? A bird, and.... a ratkin?" He says as he glances at ghost.

"Such a bizarre Sept for the sunset people. "
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon May 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Carry looks over at the man, a bit confused. "Ratkin? No, there are no rats here. We have Garou, and Nuwisha, and Corax, and Tide." she chuckes. She then follows the man's glance to Ghost, and grins. "We've had a lot of new people show up recently, Ghost here included. There's a Glasswalker caern in the city that seems like like to throw people at us that they think are weird."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Mon May 20, 2013 2:52 pm

"Ratkin?" Gh0st responds as the man gaze goes past him. He pauses and looks as the two continue on. "I am unfamiliar with a Ratkin in this location. If there is one here, they are an intruder and must be dealt with." He proceeds to search through the nearby bushes that were behind him, attempting to find this possible intruder.

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon May 20, 2013 3:13 pm

(Scene paused, will continue tonight)
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content