Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am here.

+2
DerekCase
Gh0st
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I am here. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am here.

Post  Gh0st Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:48 pm

"So maNY PEople toDAY." A slight smile came to his features. "I AM GLad."

He processed the incoming information shutting down his external responses momentarily.

"I am FRom SomeWHERe. I DO NOt haVE A JOb. WHy wouLD I? THat wouLD BE COuntER prodUCTIVE To mY PURpose. BESides. I BELive ones of lESS THan SIXTeen yeARs oF AGe arE NOt perMITEED to haVE Jobs."

He looks down at the offered hand for a moment before reaching his own hand out gripping it in a mechanical motion before pumping it twice and releasing.

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  Happy Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Windy pulls his hand back to his side, and looks over at carry with a very suprised/scared look in his eye before looking back to Ghost. "Your from somewhere...you don't know were?"
Happy
Happy

http://www.myspace.com/navaldrummerboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:22 pm

"I KNow whERE ANd i do nOT. I KNow it'S INsides noT IT's ouT."

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 pm

"Alrighty." Devon sighs, "Why don't we continue this inside?" With that he steps inside the gate and waits for the others.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Alli rushed through before the gate closed, turning to avoid crashing into the new kid only to misjudge her steps and fall. She recovered quickly though, and stood to brush herself off an grin pleasantly at everyone. "Hi, sorry," she chuckled nervously, then looked at the new guy there. "Oh. Hello. My name is Allison. Child of Gaia, Ragabash, Claith. Pleased to meet you."

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:27 pm

"GOinG IN SOunds liKE A GOOd ideA." Gh0st agreed, and began to step forwards, interested in getting his first experience within a Caren. The was something off, though, a sound of feed striking woods. Two of them. Human...Homid?

Sounds plotted. Trajectory tracked. A spin and a twist as his back leg slid a few inches to the side as his body pivoted to allow the new comer to pass by him without collision...or on the case of an attack, without landing the blow. His movement was calculated and...precise. There was no elegance, simple machine like precision.

"ANd stiLL MOre. WElcoME ALLisoN, CHIld of GAia. I AM GHost. pleaSURE To meeT YOu."

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Carry followed the others inside, turning with a jump when Allison came skidding by. She laughed as the girl picked herself back up again, and then began to walk up the trail. "We might as well show Ghost the spots to be and not to be around here." she said.

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Happy Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:24 am

"That sounds like a fantastic idea" says Windy as he follows everyone inside.
Happy
Happy

http://www.myspace.com/navaldrummerboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:43 am

Alli follows, hefting her backpack to a more comfortable position on her shoulder.

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:52 am

Devon closes the gate and begins to make the hike toward the center of the bawn. "So tell us about yourself, Ghost."

DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:01 am

"NOt muCH To saY. I Am mE. I SPECialize iN TIES ANd influENCE In thE MORtal worLD."

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:38 pm

"That's a good thing to specialize in. With Darien gone, we are going to need all the help with that we can get." Carry said.

As they walked up the trail and passed the watershed, Carry paused and looked at Ghost. "Up at the top of that is a clearing with a fire pit. That's our general hang out spot. If you are looking for someone, it's a good place to check first."

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:19 am

(Formatting omitted due to using cell phone)

"It is nessisary to provide opposition to the leaches in areas they otherwise stand unopposed.

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:37 pm

(I personally prefer the lack of formatting. Also, you should probably be more clear about the way you character talks. During drinking last night I discovered that no one really knew why you were talking like that. They understand better now, but it may help if you portray it more.

I also figure a lot of the confusion will go away once the first larp comes a around. )
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum